- Anti-Aging Programs including hormone therapy
- Bio-oxidative Medicine including Ozone therapy and Hydrogen Peroxide therapy
- Clinical and Resonance Homeopathy
- Pain Management
- Lifestyle Modification Programs
- Amino Acid Therapies
- Chelation Therapy
- Electromagnetic Field Therapy
- Laser Therapy
- IV Nutritional Therapy
- Myofascial and Trigger Point Therapy
- Neural Therapy
- Nutritional and Dietary Counselling
- Bio-photon and Light Therapy
- Orthomolecular Therapy
- Detoxification Programs
- Thought Field Therapy
- Guided Visualization and Meditation
- Emotional and Spiritual Counselling
Anti-Aging programs include a variety of therapies designed to promote vitality and longevity. The goals of an anti-aging program are twofold: to increase longevity by preventing and decreasing the potential for and progression of degenerative disease and to improve the vitality and health of the body through proper hormonal and nutrient support.
Bio-oxidative therapies involve exposing body tissues to high levels of oxygen or other oxidizing stimuli (such as UV light) for brief periods of time followed by an adaptation period to allow for full recovery from the oxidative stress. Bio-oxidative therapies include:
- blood irradiation therapy
- hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- intravenous hydrogen peroxide therapy
- ozone therary
- ultraviolet light.
Lifestyle Modification Programs
Dr. Swetlikoff offers lifestyle modification programs designed to teach you how to change your lifestyle and to manage your disease. These programs include assessment, intervention, lifestyle planning, and reinforcement. Lifestyle Management Programs are available for such needs as:
- asthma management
- diabetes management
- weight management.
Amino Acid Therapies
Amino acid therapy is the use of “free form” amino acids for various therapeutic purposes. Supplements of pure amino acids in the form of capsules, pills or powder are referred to as free-form amino acids. Amino acid supplements can be used to treat a variety of illnesses, including many physical and mental disorders.
Chelation therapy is a series of intravenous injections of the synthetic amino aid EDTA, or DMPS designed to detoxify the body. It is also often used to treat heavy metal toxicity and atherosclerosis.
Electromagnetic Field Therapy
Pulsating electromagnetic field generation (PEMF) has been clinically tested and used throughout the world for over 20 years. Pulse electromagnetic field therapy has been proven to positively influence bones, cells, the immune system and organs. It has been shown to stimulate and enhance the entire vital process of the body.
Immunotherapy uses the body’s immune system as a treatment for some cancers or to lessen the side effects of other cancer treatments. Biologic therapies can act in several ways in cancer treatment. These include:
- interfering with cancer cell growth
- acting indirectly to help healthy immune cells control cancer
- helping to repair normal cells damaged by other forms of cancer treatment